I am Honoured to be given this award Thankyou Susan Wilson at http://ripplespillers.com sorry it’s taken me a while to respond but that doesn’t mean it’s not greatfully appreciated.
This award comes with a few very simple guidelines:
- Post the award on your blog with a link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 given questions below.
- Nominate and link to 10 fellow bloggers to pass along the honor.
- Don’t forget to comment on your honoree’s blogs to share the love!
And now to the questions…
1.Who is your favorite philosopher?
John Locke he felt that we are all born with a mind that is like a blank sheet of paper. As we go through life, we have experiences (all of which come by way of our five senses) and that everything we know or think of is a product of these experiences.
2. What is your favorite number?
Thirty three – don’t ask me why it’s just always the first number that comes to mind.
3. What is your favorite animal?
I love most animals but I’d have to say Cats are my absolute fav.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
FB – I have two pages https://www.facebook.com/knittinggalore for my knitting (logical really I know) and https://www.facebook.com/LilyLoveInTheLanguageOfYarn my knitting charity
Twitter – @DianneJones4
5. What is your favorite time of day?
Early morning, when all’s I do some of my best thinking at this time of day with a cup of coffee.
6. What is your favorite vacation?
I live in Turkey – came on holiday and never went home so I guess I’m on a permanent vacation :)
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Walking, I walk along the seashore every morning
8. What’s your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
9. What’s your favorite flower?
I love Yellow roses.
10. What is your passion?
Knitting and Photography I’ve always got my camera with me, also blogging and making friends
And now… in the Olympic spirit I will pass the Baton To The 10 Bloggers On Whom I Bestow The Sunshine Award
Metin Guzel http://turkischland.wordpress.com
Dena Hamilton http://theblogthatfaithbuilt.com
PeggyLee Hanson http://www.inspiration4encouragement2supportu.com